Saturday, November 10, 2012
Philip Boone - Meet Me in the Middle
Philip Boone is a songwriter from Dallas, Texas. He grew up in Dallas and moved to Austin, Texas in 2000, where he released his first album, a solo acoustic record entitled "Cannons and Bells" in 2006.
Philip then relocated to Topanga Canyon in Southern California, with it's rich musical history, in 2007. He still resides in Southern California, now with a full band, playing shows in the LA area and touring the country. His second album was released on October 6, 2012 titled "A Light and A Line."
Americana Daily Rewind
- AMBIENT FOLK TRIO THE AMERICAN SPIRIT RELEASE DEBUT ALBUM
- Dan Franklin - Heartbreaker
- Lynzy Lab - It's a Scary Time
- Dusty Stray - You Couldn't Wait to See Me Cry
- DittyTV | Americana Weekly
- Walker County - Time Machines
- Jeff Crosby - Cold Summer
- Andy Cook - Run
- Rebelle Road Brings the Golden State to Nashville for AMERICANAFEST® with Two West Coast Country-Themed Events
- Ben Rice - Autumn Days