Saturday, September 5, 2015
Julie Belle - Burning
Growing up in a home with a mother who doubled as a piano teacher made music an easy path for Julie Belle. By the time she was four years old she was learning to read music—even before she learned to read English. In 2011, Julie released her long-awaited debut EP, Run, in which she reflects on her young divorce and her uncertainty in how to move forward. “I should have called that first EP ‘Songs from a Tired Heart.’ I listen to those songs now and can’t believe how vulnerable they are. I was too tired to be anything but honest.”
Julie Belle will be releasing her new EP, You Were Younger, on September 18th.
Americana Daily Rewind
- Nickel&Rose - Americana
- Greg Felden's 'When the Change Comes' Premieres Tonight on Showtime's 'The Affair'
- Brooklyn Songwriter Rue Snider Announces Second Solo Album, BROKEN WINDOW, Out Today
- Rue Snider - Crowd Into Trains
- Riley Moore - Amish Annie
- Post Monroe - Coke and Rum
- BROOKLYN SONGWRITER RUE SNIDER ANNOUNCES BOOKISH SINGLE AND TOUR
- Dusty Stray - Through the Atmosphere
- Hamish Anderson Music - No Good
- Rue Snider - Don't Lose Heart