In a harp-driven, foot-tapping ode to Steve Earle and classic Americana, singer/songwriter Chad Kichula releases one of the most upbeat tracks from his latest LP The Whale's Back with "Me This Time." The track is the perfect accompaniment to a beer after work and it stands to reason, because unlike so many hard-bitten crooners who sing about manual labor and strife, alt-country singer-songwriter Chad Kichula practices what he pens. By day, Kichula works full-time cutting and pruning trees as the owner of a forestry company. By night, he writes haunting, toe-tapping anthems in the vein of his heroes Springsteen and Steve Earle.
Americana Daily Rewind
- Jennings Couch - Stay Out
- Announcing Rebelle Road Events - Americana, Roots and Country Music from a Female Vantage Point - Official Launch at SXSW
- Angie McMahon - Missing Me
- Rich Krueger - A Stoopid Broken Heart
- Nematode - Be Free
- Greg Felden's 'When the Change Comes' Premieres Tonight on Showtime's 'The Affair'
- I'm with Her - Game to Lose
- Ashlynne Vince - Take Cover
- Son of Town Hall - Honest Man
- Van William - Before I Found You